Jaw crusher is suitable for primary and secondary crushing of rocks with compressive strength of less than 320 MPa. It is widely used in mining, metallurgy, construction, highway, railway, chemistry industry, etc. All models are available according to your different fineness requirements.
The jaw crusher mainly consists of the rack, bearing, operating mechanism, transmission mechanism (including eccentric connecting-rod, thrust rod, fly wheel and eccentric shaft), safety device, adjusting gear and so on.
1. Simple structure
2. Low noise
3. Little dust
4. Little abrasion
5. High crushing ratio
6. Even particle size
7. Reliable operation
8. Low cost
(1) Start feeding after checking the machine.
(2) Evenly put the material into the machine, and avoid putting material from the side or feeding too much to prevent over-feeding, sudden load change or blocking.
(3) Stop feeding before switching off the machine. Don't stop motor before the material is discharged.
(4) Stop the motor if there is any stagnancy due to the blocking up of material inside the machine.
(5) The other side can be used if one side of fixed jaw plate and movable jaw plate is worn.
(6) Check all fixed parts before use and tighten the part if loose.
This series of crushers have a fixed jaw and a movable jaw, with the former fixed in front of the rack and the latter hanging on the mandrel. When the eccentric shaft rotates, the connecting rod moves from top to bottom, which makes the two thrust plates move repeatedly. With the pushing of the thrust plates, the movable jaw hanging on the mandrel can move from side to side. When the movable jaw sways to the fixed jaw, the material falling to the cavity will be crushed by the squeezing of the boards. When the movable jaw leaves the fixed jaw, the crushed material will be discharged from the discharge port under the cavity. Thus, the working of mobile jaw crushers is intermittent, with the processing of crushing alternates with that of discharging. Furthermore, since the movable jaw moves around the mandrel while it is working, the crushing ratio has always been 3 to 6. Due to its simple movement, this type of jaw crusher is also called simple swing type jaw crusher.
Adjusting range of discharge opening
Rotation speed of eccentric shaft